Linen / Uniform supervisor job description is the document describing the work to be done when applying for this position.
Linen/Uniform supervisor job description
- Reports for work on time wearing a clean and tidy uniform and neatly groomed per standards
- To participate in the daily briefing with the Executive Housekeeper
- To understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the Employees Handbook.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, Health and safety and to handle all equipment, utensils and uniforms with care
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff of all other departments.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Manage overall daily operations of the Linen/Uniform
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions.
- Oversee in getting filled linen carts to designated areas.
- Ensure a clean and tidy linen room at all times and report to the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper if any items have been damaged (linen as well as uniforms).
- Report to Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in case any uniforms need to be discarded or replenished.
- Ensure that linen and uniforms are properly stored and recorded.
- Ensure that the proper procedure is followed when linen or uniform needs to be discarded
- Take linen which is spotted out and place separate for re-washing or special treatments.
- Any linen which is torn is placed separately and returned to the Linen room for repair.
- Keeps linen for all different departments separate.
- Coodinate with concerned department to do monthly inventory and report
- Assist other departments when necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper.
- Minimum of 02-year experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a four and five-star hotel
- English communication
- Great personality and positive attitude
- Good knowledge washing machines, dryer, sewing machine and well operate them
- Computer literate
- Good communication and training skills
- Energetic, friendly, flexible, motivated and able to work independently
Linen/Uniform supervisor job description download
Download “Linen/Uniform supervisor job description”Linen-Uniform-Supervisor-JD.docx – Downloaded 1632 times – 31.15 KB