Housekeeping Supervisor job description is a document explaining the work a supervisor must perform when applying for the position. Houkeeping Supervisor takes the role of supervising the work of room staff, monitoring room quality, monitoring room status, training staff.
- Reports for work on time wearing a clean and tidy uniform and neatly groomed per standards
- To participate in the daily briefing with the Executive Housekeeper
- To understand and strictly adhere to the rules and regulations established in the Employees Handbook.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, Health and safety and to handle all equipment, utensils and uniforms with care
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff of all other departments.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- Allocate daily rooms and deep cleaning tasks to team members.
- Ensure all guest rooms are ready and clean for each guest checking in
- Ensure all amenities are set up in all rooms
- Check room occupancies and provide special attention to guest needs, make sure all equipment and electric device in guest room working well
- Manage guest’s requirements including providing VIP amenities and co-ordinating to relevant team members.
- Operate lost and found procedures.
- Ensure all pantry/store are locked, guest floor corridor is well cleaned
- Assist with the monthly inventory of housekeeping products and equipment
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings and other related activities.
- Supervise room attendants, public attendants and uniform attendants
- Perform routine inspections of all public areas, service areas, and storerooms.
- Schedule and supervise deep cleaning floor, glass surface and any other projects.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment/machines
- Efficiently manage stock control and the maintenance of all equipment.
- Perform routine inspections of operations of the Linen/Uniform Room.
- Ensure quality controls are in place for all linen processes, rejecting any exceptions.
- Report maintenance issues to Maintenance/Engineering Department.
- Assist Executive Housekeeper with training requirements.
- Assist other departments when necessary and maintain good working relationships.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and secondary duties as set by Management
- Minimum of 02-year experiences in a similar role with preferable previous experiences in a four and five-star hotel
- Good command of English communication
- Great personality and positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Computer literate
- Good communication and training skills
- Energetic, friendly, flexible, motivated and able to work independently
Housekeeping Supervisor job description download
Download “Housekeeping Supervisor job description”Housekeeping-Supervisor-JD.docx – Downloaded 1177 times – 41 KB