Executive Assistant Manager job description is the document explaining the work that Executive Assistant Manager must perform when applying for this position.
Maybe you are interested?
- Director of Food and Beverage job description
- Hotel Director of Finance job description
- Executive Housekeeper job description
What’s the Executive Assistant Manager job?
As Executive Assistant Manager you’ll provide leadership direction to the hotels by maximising financial returns, driving development of people, creating and maintaining memorable guest experiences, executing on brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community. You may need to act as the General Manager in his/her absence.
Executive Assistant Manager job description
- Direct everyday activities, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
- Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues – recognise good performance
- Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently
- Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other shifts and departmental management
- Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with the hotel’s or owner’s policies and procedures and regulatory requirements. Maintain relations with outside contacts
- Act as public relations representative to raise awareness of hotel and brand in local community
- Drive team member involvement in community organisations, activities and businesses
- Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious by taking steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint
- Perform other duties as assigned. May also serve as manager on duty
- Interact with guests and outside contacts including, , current and potential clients, government officials, travel industry representatives, suppliers, competitors local community members
- Make sure the hotel delivers the highest level of guest satisfaction through superb guest services and amenities
- Help the General Manager in the development, implementation and monitoring of financial and operational plans for the hotel to ensure optimum guest satisfaction, sales potential and profitability
- Make recommendations for capital improvements to enhance the assets of the hotel and/or company and brand loyalty
This is the top Maintenance/Engineering job in a hotel which may include one or more food or beverage outlets, and/or meeting space or catering/convention facilities. May supervise a small maintenance staff.
Executive Assistant Manager requirements
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Hotel Administration, Business Administration
- Three years’ general management experience in a high-level operations role or prior general manager experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Type and level of experience required may vary slightly based on size and complexity of
- Must speak local language(s)
- Other languages preferred
Executive Assistant Manager job description download
Download “Executive Assistant Manager job description”Executive-Assistant-Manager-job-description.docx – Downloaded 2082 times – 41.23 KB