The main responsibilities of Sale & Marketing Manager are to manage sales staff, maintain and develop the hotel business.
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of target market.
- Develops and maintains contact with business generators, meeting and convention planners, visitor/convention bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts, Government Departments and other producers closely allied to resort business.
- Sells to existing and prospective customers considering goals set forth in the sales strategy, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Assesses sales and marketing data. Assists in the evaluation of sales and marketing activities.
- Analyses sales mix and likely impact on hotel goals.
- Execute advertising/creative briefs in a timely manner.
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams.
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels. Attend Sales events, as required.
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients.
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Manage brand compliance for the hotel to grow the equity of the hotel and outlet brands and the brand equity across all channels.
- Manage all marketing/promotional/sales collateral development/production both on and off line Communications / Public Relations.
- Manage a fully integrated communications calendar for the resort around events, food and beverage, public holidays, need periods.
- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotels positioning and brand.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
- Education: Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel Management or related field.
- Certification: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Minimum 2 year experiences as the same position at 4/5star hotel/resort.
- Other: Hard working, be honest, active in work as well as ready to work under high pressure. Management skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English language, both verbally and in writing.
Sale & Marketing Manager job description download
Download “Sale & Marketing Manager job description”Sale-Marketing-Manager-JD.docx – Downloaded 1928 times – 30.80 KB